just yesterday livia and i went to a sheep farm of a guy we met last weekend in taupo... he gave us a little tour and then we went swimming in a river nearby... it was a really fun day! how many backpackers in nz actually get to say theve been to a sheep farm?! thats right! =)
Hey Sweaty, it was so lovely to hear your voice again! Thank you for the pictures and the storys behind them and of course I liked the little black Vizsla....
Heeee! Da muesi doch säge, das i dis Züüg IMMER lise! Immerhin bin igs gsi, wo d Tina druf ufmerksam het gmacht, das si iri jüngsti tochter aus "schwitzig" betitlet het!
I just can't write back all the time because I'm so very busy and important... aka: sitting in the office and typing miles and miles of legal texts.
Ich musss doch sehr bitten. Sellbstverständlich lese ich alle Deine Bogs, manchmal nicht gleich am nächsten Tag. Aber da ich nicht so viel für Dich Interessantes zu berichten habe und Du schliesslich "the star of the show" bist, schreibe ich nicht immer einen Kommentar. Zudem vergesse ich immer weider meinen Google-Benutzerrnamen oder das Passwort. Trotzdem wünsche ich Dir selbstverständlich immer all the best.
I'm another aotearoa-hokijules-addict du chunsch bi mir grad nach pinkisthenewblog ;)
i cha äbä leider o nüt interessants brichte.. ussert villech ds dr aschi gester ad tanke isch cho und es 'löngli' het wöue..hmm..äbä..not very interesting shizzle!
We always read your blogs. I miss them when there isn't anything for a day or so. It all looks so beautiful and it sounds as if you are having such a great time. Great that you could get to a sheep farm and awesome skydiving! I'm really proud of you. We miss and love you lots, Michelle
Hab es schon anderswo geschrieben, und wiederhole es hier, sodass es 9 comments werden (Rekord?): ich lese eifrig und mehrmals, ob Schaf, sky dive oder Blatern nach 6 hiking Stunden.
10 Comments:
At 12:19 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey Sweaty, it was so lovely to hear your voice again! Thank you for the pictures and the storys behind them and of course I liked the little black Vizsla....
Miss you, love you
Tina
At 1:27 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Sorry, of course I wanted to write dearest sweety.....
Love, Tina
At 5:37 PM ,
jules said...
hey mum! its nice to see that at least SOMEONE reads my stuff, so not all of my effort is wasted... =)
muentschi
At 12:23 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Heeee!
Da muesi doch säge, das i dis Züüg IMMER lise!
Immerhin bin igs gsi, wo d Tina druf ufmerksam het gmacht, das si iri jüngsti tochter aus "schwitzig" betitlet het!
I just can't write back all the time because I'm so very busy and important... aka: sitting in the office and typing miles and miles of legal texts.
Love,
L
At 4:50 AM ,
Ueli Haldimann said...
Hey
Ich musss doch sehr bitten. Sellbstverständlich lese ich alle Deine Bogs, manchmal nicht gleich am nächsten Tag. Aber da ich nicht so viel für Dich Interessantes zu berichten habe und Du schliesslich "the star of the show" bist, schreibe ich nicht immer einen Kommentar. Zudem vergesse ich immer weider meinen Google-Benutzerrnamen oder das Passwort. Trotzdem wünsche ich Dir selbstverständlich immer all the best.
Machs guet
Ueli
At 6:44 PM ,
jules said...
my apologies... taking everything back, but i have to say the comment had a nice little effect... =)
At 1:38 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I'm another aotearoa-hokijules-addict
du chunsch bi mir grad nach pinkisthenewblog ;)
i cha äbä leider o nüt interessants brichte..
ussert villech ds dr aschi gester ad tanke isch cho und es 'löngli' het wöue..hmm..äbä..not very interesting shizzle!
bis bald du kreiissi tschikk
K
At 8:16 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Dearest Jules,
We always read your blogs. I miss them when there isn't anything for a day or so. It all looks so beautiful and it sounds as if you are having such a great time. Great that you could get to a sheep farm and awesome skydiving! I'm really proud of you.
We miss and love you lots,
Michelle
At 9:13 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hab es schon anderswo geschrieben, und wiederhole es hier, sodass es 9 comments werden (Rekord?): ich lese eifrig und mehrmals, ob Schaf, sky dive oder Blatern nach 6 hiking Stunden.
Wie steht's denn mit dem jobben?
Muntshc reto
At 7:41 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Great work.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home